[Rtk-users] Reconstruction Volume

AMJAD N amjad.n.cet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:55:04 EDT 2016

Hi Simon,

How can i use --lowmem as a code? BTW I am using
SetProjectionSubsetSize(16) in my code. Is that what you meant by --
divisions 8? still it doesn't work for 500^3.

I also tried by using itk::StreamingImageFilter to write the reconstructed
volume. My requirement is 1024^3 volume.

Thanks and Regards,

AMJAD N