[Rtk-users] ElectaReconstruction

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Mon Nov 30 09:30:48 EST 2015

Hi, and welcome to RTK,

Gengetopt is the piece of software that parses the command line
arguments in all RTK applications. You do not have to "use" it. You just
need to give correct arguments on the command line.

The message "--output' ('-o') option required" means what it says : you
need to provide the name of the file in which you want to store the
geometry information generated by the application
rtkelektasynergygeometry. If you just copy-pasted the command you found
on the wiki, then something went wrong during the copy-paste. Try to run
the following :

rtkelektasynergygeometry --image_db IMAGE.DBF --frame_db FRAME.DBF
--dicom_uid 1.3.46.423632.135428.1351013645.166 -o elektaGeometry

I just removed the '\' and the useless spaces. You can do the same for
all other command line examples and it should work.

Let us know if you keep encountering trouble.
Cyril

Le 30/11/2015 12:06, niloufar teyfouri a écrit :

> I ran the application of Electa Reconstruction implemented by you with
> RTK. But after debugging I was encountered with the message of
> "--output' ('-o') option required". Could you please help me for running
> this example and the other ones?
> I don't know any thing about the texts in the gray boxes mentioned at
> each link related to examples of RTK.
> For example in the link of
> http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Examples/ElektaReconstruction
> how I should use gengetopt for the instructions below?
>

> 2. Run the application to convert Elekta's geometry into RTKs (DICOM_UID
> is contained in the subfolder name of the his files):
>
> rtkelektasynergygeometry \
> --image_db IMAGE.DBF \
> --frame_db FRAME.DBF \
> --dicom_uid 1.3.46.423632.135428.1351013645.166 \
>     -o elektaGeometry
>
> I would be appreciate if one could answer my question.

---