[Rtk-users] ElectaReconstruction

niloufar teyfouri bioniloofar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 06:06:41 EST 2015

I ran the application of Electa Reconstruction implemented by you with
RTK. But after debugging I was encountered with the message of
"--output' ('-o') option required". Could you please help me for running
this example and the other ones?
I don't know any thing about the texts in the gray boxes mentioned at
each link related to examples of RTK.
For example in the link of
http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Examples/ElektaReconstruction
how I should use gengetopt for the instructions below?

2. Run the application to convert Elekta's geometry into RTKs (DICOM_UID
is contained in the subfolder name of the his files):

  rtkelektasynergygeometry \
    --image_db IMAGE.DBF \
    --frame_db FRAME.DBF \
    --dicom_uid 1.3.46.423632.135428.1351013645.166 \
    -o elektaGeometry

I would be appreciate if one could answer my question.