[Rtk-users] rtkfdk doesn't work correctly after a recent update

Yang K Park theday79 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:39:38 EST 2015

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the advice. The current RTK was compiled with FFTW to use the phase extraction feature from Amsterdam shroud.

Regarding your suggestions,

1)      rtkramp w/ or w/o CUDA:

(command line: “ rtkramp --path projPath --regexp .*.his --hardware cuda --output Ramp_wCUDA.mha” )

Then, I have encountered following error.

“CudaFFTRampImageFilter<..> CudaFFTConvolutionImageFilter assumes that input requested and buffered regions are equal.”

Without CUDA, it was successfully done.

2)      I’ve re-compiled ITK w/o FFTW and built RTK again. rtkfdk worked fine.

-          I’ve also repeated “rtkramp+CUDA” with this rtk version and the error was same as above.

In conclusion, my FFTW seems to affect CUDA-based fdk reconstruction only.

But I do need FFTW for the phase extraction. What should I do?

Thanks.

Yang