[Rtk-users] rtkfdk doesn't work correctly after a recent update

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Nov 12 17:58:42 EST 2015

Hi,
Ok. Can you try rtkramp with only one projection? Then you shouldn't
encounter this regions issue (that should be solved one day but that's a
different story).
Can you also indicate which version of CUDA you're using?
FYI, we use ITK for the FFT of the kernel of the ramp filter and cufft for
the FFT of the projections. So if they are not in the same format, you're
in trouble and that might be the issue here... The weird part is that I
didn't reproduce this problem on linux (with and without FFTW) but it might
be a CUDA version difference. I'll give it another try tomorrow when you
provide the CUDA version.
Thanks again for reporting the issue,
Simon