[Rtk-users] rtkfdk doesn't work correctly after a recent update

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Nov 11 16:15:49 EST 2015

Hi,
I didn't manage to reproduce the two problems on linux with the same
ITK version.
For point 1, did you copy itkMacro.h by hand? Because I don't see how
replacing <itkMacro.h> by "itkMacro.h" can help if itkMacro.h is not
in the same folder as rtkCudaUtilities.hcu
For point 2, no clue. Do you use FFTW? It looks like a ramp filter
issue. Can you try rtkramp --path projPath --regexp .*.his, with and
without --hardware cuda? Maybe you can provide your geometry file in
case it's a specific geometric issue.
Simon