[Rtk-users] installation problem rtk

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 23 07:23:10 EDT 2015

Hi Jin,
Thanks for the report and sorry you're facing difficulties. Point-by-point:
- the gengetopt message has been removed, it was a trace of debugging,
- nvidia forbids use of gcc with cuda 7.0 which I believe is new. This is
now accounted for with this fix
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/commit/1fc41da1e6bb7660bf7b86d430027045974e9009>
,
- the last problem is due to this fix
<https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/commit/1539f8b4ce3ba654dccd18e5db1beed00887084d>
by Julien Jomier. Remove the lines he's added and that should compile (it
does on my mac with cuda 7). Please confirm and I'll then check with Julien
if / when this is required.
Simon