[Rtk-users] RTK | Debug build link error

Audrius Stundzia audrius at tomographix.com
Wed Apr 22 02:27:23 EDT 2015

Hi Cyril,

Thank you for your reply and detailed explanation.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015, at 03:54, Cyril Mory wrote:
> Hi Audrius,

    I know you have moved on since then, but I answer nevertheless.

    Compiling on Windows 7 SP1, VS Community, with up-to-date RTK
    and ITK 4.7.1, in Debug and Shared Libs, I have experienced this
    same issue.

    A temporary fix is to add "__declspec(dllexport)" to the
    rtkProjectionGeometry class declaration in rtkProjectionGeometry.h.

    It should be equivalent to adding "RTK_EXPORT", but it currently
    isn't: there seems to be a problem in the way the macro
    RTK_EXPORT is interpreted. We are working on finding a solution
    to this problem.

Understood. Thank you for your work in finding a solution.

Regards,

Audrius

    Regards,

    Cyril

      wrote:
>> Hi, No clue... Have you also compiled ITK in Debug mode with the
          same library setting (dynamic or shared)? This is required as
          far as I know.

          Audrius Stundzia <audrius at tomographix.com> wrote:
>>> Hello,

            OS: Windows 8.1 x64

            IDE: Visual Studio 2010 x64

            ITK: 4.7.1

            RTK: 1.0.0

            The build in Release mode proceeds without any failures.
            Thank you.

            However, in Debug mode, the following link error occurs
            when building

            the RTK project rtkcuda:

            1>RTK.lib(RTK.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: class
              std::vector<class

            itk::Matrix<double,3,4>,class std::allocator<class

            itk::Matrix<double,3,4> > > const & __cdecl

            rtk::ProjectionGeometry<3>::GetMatrices(void)"

(?GetMatrices@?$ProjectionGeometry@$02 at rtk@@QEAAAEBV?$vector at V?$Matrix at N$02$03 at itk@@V?$allocator at V?$Matrix at N$02$03 at itk@@@std@@@std@@XZ)

            already defined in rtkCudaFDKBackProjectionImageFilter.obj

            Any insight as to how to deal with this link error would be
            appreciated.

            Regards,

            Audrius