[Rtk-users] RTK | Debug build link error

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Apr 16 03:54:12 EDT 2015

Hi Audrius,

I know you have moved on since then, but I answer nevertheless.
Compiling on Windows 7 SP1, VS Community, with up-to-date RTK and ITK
4.7.1, in Debug and Shared Libs, I have experienced this same issue.
A temporary fix is to add "__declspec(dllexport)" to the
rtkProjectionGeometry class declaration in rtkProjectionGeometry.h.
It should be equivalent to adding "RTK_EXPORT", but it currently isn't:
there seems to be a problem in the way the macro RTK_EXPORT is
interpreted. We are working on finding a solution to this problem.

Regards,
Cyril