[Rtk-users] Reconstruct Nikon XTH320 data

M Miller croow at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 17:02:52 EDT 2013

The sid/sdd values can be seen in the *.xtekct file at line 17:
SrcToObject=68.4973907470703
SrcToDetector=870.86

Changing the .mhd file is a good suggestion. I didn't know the offset value was used by rtk. I had previously just guessed the proj_iso_* values until the output looked better.
I never use the metaIO format myself, but I thought it would be easier to interface it with rtk than the raw count tiff files. I have two additional CT systems that output similar tiff files and I was hoping that if I can get the Nikon data to reconstruct using metaIO I could later address using tiffs as the input without the mhd conversion.

Thanks