[Rtk-users] Reconstruct Nikon XTH320 data

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Sep 20 06:07:56 EDT 2013

Hi,
I have been looking at your data. You're right, it's complete, Marc's
download probably stopped.
Clearly you have a geometry problem and it's going to be hard for us
to solve it for you. Where did you get your sid / sdd from ? I have
also noticed something weird, you use positive offsets in your
projection images that you compensate for with negative offsets in the
geometry file. I would advise you to center your projection images
with negative offset ("Offset = -250 -250 0" in the mhd file) and to
remove your projection offsets if the detector is centered.
Simon