[Rtk-users] Reconstruct Nikon XTH320 data

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sat Sep 21 11:14:04 EDT 2013

I hadn't noticed the xtekct file but now that you mention it, your
pixel spacing is also completely wrong in the projection image.  With
this header file

ObjectType = Image
NDims = 3
BinaryData = True
BinaryDataByteOrderMSB = False
CompressedData = False
TransformMatrix = 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1
Offset = -50 -50 0
CenterOfRotation = 0 0 0
AnatomicalOrientation = RAI
ElementSpacing = 0.2 0.2 1
DimSize = 500 500 3142
ElementType = MET_FLOAT
ElementDataFile = CT_121029a_quarter.raw

I observe a large improvement. You just have to be sure that you
understand well the rest of the geometry to obtain a good result I
believe.
Simon