[Rtk-users] Reconstruct Nikon XTH320 data

M Miller croow at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 15:06:58 EDT 2013

> Do you really have 3142 projections? Have you cropped the raw data?

The data does have 3142 projections. The CT_121029a_quarter.raw that I uploaded is 3142000000 bytes. I downloaded it onto another computer and the size was also ~3GB. I also viewed the downloaded data with Avizo and it wasn't corrupted. Maybe your download was interrupted?

I've uploaded another mhd/raw pair that is much smaller (500x500x 500 projections) and may be easier to handle. This projection set is equivalent to the 3GB set (*quarter.raw) with the number of projections resized to 500.

Thank you for your time.