[Rtk-users] Does rtkbackprojections handle half-beam data?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sun Dec 16 14:13:38 EST 2012

Hi Andy,
Handling of the half-beam data (we call it displaced detector in RTK
if I understand you correctly) is done on the projection level with
the following filter :
http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1DisplacedDetectorImageFilter.html

You an check in rtkfdk.cxx how to use it.

If you want to disable the ramp filter during reconstruction, a
"simple" way would be to change the internal pipeline connections in
rtk::FDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter. Replace in
rtkFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter.txx the line
  m_BackProjectionFilter->SetInput( 1, m_RampFilter->GetOutput() );
with
  m_BackProjectionFilter->SetInput( 1, m_WeightFilter->GetOutput() );
I hope this helps,
Simon