[Rtk-users] Does rtkbackprojections handle half-beam data?

Andy Shieh hsieandy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 08:03:05 EST 2012

Hi Simon,

Thanks. I tried disabling ramp filter in rtkFDKConeBeamReconstructionFilter.txx
with the new line, but then gets a runtime error as this:

ExceptionObject caught with writer->Update()
itk::ExceptionObject (0000000000AFE978)
Location: "void __cdecl itk::DataObject::PropagateRequestedRegion(void)
throw(cl
ass itk::InvalidRequestedRegionError)"
File: ..\..\..\Code\Common\itkDataObject.cxx
Line: 397
possible region.

which I don't get if I use the original line. I tried lowering the
reconstructed region, but it didn't help.
My projection size is 1024*768, 0.388 mm in both directions. It's half beam
data, detector being displaced by 14.8 cm.
The reconstructed region I always use is 512*100*512, spacing being
0.88,2,0.88 mm.

Cheers,
Andy.