[Rtk-users] Does rtkbackprojections handle half-beam data?

Andy Shieh hsieandy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:44:17 EST 2012

Hi Simon,

I've been using rtkfdk to reconstruct and noticed that it handles half-beam
data.
In some situation, I want to use rtkbackprojections (for cases I don't want
to include ramp filtering). Does rtkbackprojections handle half-beam data
correctly, too? I gave it a try and it seems like rtkbackprojections would
result in some kind of voxel accumulation in the middle, which probably
means it doesn't handle half-beam data correctly like rtkfdk?
If that's the case, is it possible to make rtkbackproejctions support
half-beam data in the next patch (if it's not some massive work)? Thanks!

Cheers,
Andy