[Paraview] Install python packages

Weiguang Guan guanw at rhpcs.mcmaster.ca
Mon Sep 24 11:02:11 EDT 2018

Hello,

I write a programmable source in python, in which I hard code the path
to a data file. Now I want to use a file dialog in the python script. I
have installed easygui in .local of my home directory and it works fine
with python 2.7. But "import easygui" doesn't work in the python shell
from Paraview. Any suggestion about how to install a python package so
that it can be imported into Paraview? Thanks.

There was a post on the mailing list discussing the topic with subject
"installing additional Python modules" back in Dec 18, 2017.

Best,
Weiguang