[Paraview] Why are certain Paraview users ignored on this list?

iusadhfoias sidufasipudf asduifhssauidf at gmail.com
Mon May 28 06:41:13 EDT 2018

Dear experienced Paraview users,
I wonder how you decide which posts to answer and which to ignore.

My impression is that your decision doesn't depend whether questions are
well expained or whether you can help people a lot with minimal effort from
your side. Instead it seems like you look at the user's name, and if it
originates from a different culture, you tend to prefer other help requests.

Why else do you completely ignore questions for example from  王哲 (Zhe),
from myself and a few others?

What can we do to get a little attention?

Many thanks,
Jussuf