[Paraview] Paraview VR .exe version

Mohamed Beshr mbeshr1986 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:26:56 EDT 2018

Thanks a lot for the update Cory. That's nice. I just tested it. The only
thing that used to be working in the open VR version but crashes with the
VR plugin is the crop plan. I was able to do it in VR nicely and smoothly
with the open VR version but with this latest release and open VR plugin,
once I select add crop plane, it crashes.

--
Best Regards,
Mohamed Beshr