[Paraview] Paraview VR .exe version

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Thu Mar 29 17:56:04 EDT 2018

By the way, ParaView now ships with the OpenVR and IndeX plugins in
the default binaries for Windows. They are not loaded by default, so
you will have to load them in the plugin manager. You can try it out
in ParaView 5.5.0-RC4 which is available at
https://www.paraview.org/download.

Thanks,
Cory

--