[Paraview] Integrate variables v 5.4.1 - ???

Beach, Timothy A. (GRC-LTE0)[Vantage Partners, LLC] timothy.a.beach at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 27 09:52:49 EDT 2018

I’m using v5.4.1 with PLOT3d type structured data.  I noticed that the divide cell data by volume box doesn’t do what I want it to.  I don’t know if this  constitutes a bug   but I made the following change:

DivideDataArraysByConstant(output->GetCellData(), true, this->Sum);

DivideDataArraysByConstant(output->GetPointData(), true, this->Sum);

That does what I want it too.  In my case there is only 1 cell which is volume.  The data is in the point field. It works for me.

Tim