[Paraview] 2D PLOT - AUTOMATIC AXIS TITLES

Miguel Aguirre aguirre.utn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:53:58 EDT 2018

Hello,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I agree with the fact that multiple plots superimposed may difficult the
automatic setup. However, I think that it could be a good idea to
automatize at least the X-axis label, because there is only one variable
accepted for this axis in the setup. Is there a way to add this option by a
Programmable Filter?

Thanks again,

Miguel