[Paraview] Help :Texture coordinates

GeorgeP S salachoris1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:34:40 EDT 2018

Hello,

due to the fact that i am quite new to Paraview i would like to ask, if i
export the model into a dedicated modelling/graphics package will that
change the "animation" result i
obtain from my analysis? And if that will happen how can i avoid it ?
Adding the list on, sorry about the last communication.