[Paraview] Help :Texture coordinates

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Mar 21 14:13:06 EDT 2018

Adding the list back into the discussion so everyone can contribute to and
benefit from the discussion.

To the best of my knowledge we don't have anything that will do that type
of modelling yet. Presumably you could write a programmable filter that
would iterate over all of the cells, and use the cells orientation to make
up texture coordinates, duplicating point coordinates as needed. That will
be tricky.

You will likely have more success by exporting the model from ParaView into
a dedicated modelling/graphics package, generating the textures you want
there, and then reimporting the result back into ParaView.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer
21 Corporate Drive