[Paraview] paraviewweb, linked views, mouse handler

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Jun 21 11:35:56 EDT 2018

So ParaView 5.5.2 still don't have the correct code base, but
ParaView/master works exactly as expected...

If you look back at our previous email thread, I must have highlighted  to
you what was the change I had to do on the server side, which you can
easily pick since it is just Python code with your current ParaView version.