[Paraview] paraviewweb, linked views, mouse handler

Sgouros, Thomas thomas_sgouros at brown.edu
Thu Jun 21 12:04:28 EDT 2018

Got it. I had misunderstood that message to only refer to the PVW changes.
I found the protocol.py file and made the change and it seems to work fine
now.

Thank you,

 -Tom

For those who are interested, it involves changing the

/Applications/ParaView-5.5.2.app/Contents/Python/paraview/web/protocols.py
file like this, around line 605:

        if not realViewId in self.trackingViews:
            observerCallback = lambda *args, **kwargs:
self.pushRender(realViewId)
-            startCallback = lambda *args, **kwargs:
self.startViewAnimation()
-            stopCallback = lambda *args, **kwargs: self.stopViewAnimation()
+            startCallback = lambda *args, **kwargs:
self.startViewAnimation(realViewId)
+            stopCallback = lambda *args, **kwargs:
self.stopViewAnimation(realViewId)
            tag = self.getApplication().AddObserver('UpdateEvent',
observerCallback)
            tagStart =
self.getApplication().AddObserver('StartInteractionEvent', startCallback)
            tagStop =
self.getApplication().AddObserver('EndInteractionEvent', stopCallback)