[Paraview] paraviewweb, linked views, mouse handler

Sgouros, Thomas thomas_sgouros at brown.edu
Wed Jun 20 23:11:12 EDT 2018

Hi Sebastien:

Actually no, that doesn't change this behavior. One view moves with the
cursor when I click on it, while the other only moves when the mouse button
is lifted. This is true on your example, as well as my code, and I seem
unable to control which one is which. Are you saying your example works
differently for you?

Thanks,

 -Tom