[Paraview] Saving as csv data

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Oct 9 14:06:43 EDT 2017

Teng,

In your attached VTK file, stress is a cell data i.e. associated with
each of the cells rather than the points. When you export data as CSV
you can only save points along with point data or cells data and not
both. If you want to save out stress associated with each of the
points, you can apply the "Cell Data To Point Data" filter first and
then save the result out.

Utkarsh