[Paraview] Installation Issues

Partridge, Ben D b.partridge16 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 23 13:28:06 EDT 2017

Hi  guys

I'm having a few issues setting up ParaView - the installation appears to proceed smoothly until I start the application and then I am greeted with a series of error messages of the form:

Failed to load libEGL (The specified module could not be found.)QWindowsEGLStaticContext::create: Failed to load and resolve libEGL functionsFailed to load opengl32sw.dll (The specified module could not be found.)Failed to load and resolve WGL/OpenGL functionsFailed to load libEGL (The specified module could not be found.)QWindowsEGLStaticContext::create: Failed to load and resolve libEGL functionsFailed to load opengl32sw.dll (The specified module could not be found.)Failed to load and resolve WGL/OpenGL functionsQOpenGLWidget: Failed to create contextcomposeAndFlush: makeCurrent() failedcomposeAndFlush: makeCurrent() failedcomposeAndFlush: makeCurrent() failedcomposeAndFlush: makeCurrent() failedcomposeAndFlush: makeCurrent() failedcomposeAndFlush: makeCurrent() failedcomposeAndFlush: makeCurrent() failedcomposeAndFlush: makeCurrent() failedcomposeAndFlush: makeCurrent() failed

I have simply downloaded the ParaView binary installer and proceeded through the installation. Has anyone encountered this problem/know how to resolve it? I am probably missing something very basic, but would greatly appreciate any help.

Many thanks

Ben