[Paraview] No such file or directory: vtkCommonCoreModule.h

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue May 23 13:12:38 EDT 2017

SeongMo,

The file vtkCommonCoreModule.h is created during
configuration/building and exists in the ParaView build directory. I
don't know the particulars of building PVReaders in OpenFOAM, but my
guess is you need to point it to a ParaView build directory instead of
the source directory.

HTH,
Cory

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 12:16 PM, SeongMo <seongmo.yeon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I am trying to build PVReaders in OpenFOAM
> (applications/utilities/postProcessing/graphics/PVReaders)
>
> I got an error which reads fatal error: vtkCommonCoreModule.h included in
> vtkDataArraySelection.h while building vtkPVReaders.
>
> I searched Paraview-v5.3.0 source tree but failed to find
> vtkCommonCoreModule.h.
>
> That file was not found in even VTK-7.1.1.
>
> Where can I find the header file?
>

> Regards.
>
> SeongMo

Cory Quammen