[Paraview] Paraview freezes without any error message

Tanja Gerasimenko staubchen03 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:01:32 EDT 2017

Hello!

I'm using Paraview 5.3.0 64-bit installed on Gentoo Linux machine.
Starting from version 5.2.0 it doesn't display any vtk file. It works
fine with an example file like test.vtk (downloaded from vtk file format
examples) but doesn't show any of my own files (example.vtk). All worked
fine in previous versions. Now Paraview freezes when I push the button
"Apply" after opening the file. It consumes 100% of CPU (only one core)
and doesn't write anything to console (when starting from command line).
Could you please explain me how can I display some debug information to
understand where is the problem?

Sorry for my bad English
Tanja