[Paraview] Running a simple example using ParaviewWeb

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:28:34 EDT 2017

Hi!

I would like to know the steps in order to run simple example like the
following one:

https://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb/examples/Composite/index.html

It doesn't need to be a really elaborated tutorial, but a simple one with
the main things.
I have little to no background in web development.

What I managed to do so far was to create my own project and add
paraviewweb to it like its described in
https://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb/docs/setup.html .

I don't know what to do next but I believe that a great start would be to
know where to put the source code in the example and how to run it.

Thanks in advance,

Leonardo Pessanha
Laboratory of Computational Methods in Engineering
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - COPPE
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil