[Paraview] Coloring with vtkBlockColors

kenichiro yoshimi rccm.kyoshimi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:13:58 EST 2017

Hi,

In order to color blocks by "vtkBlockColors", I just need to call
SetScalarColoring() like below:
 vtkSMPVRepresentationProxy::SetScalarColoring(repr->getProxy(),
"vtkBlockColors", vtkDataObject::FIELD);

This may work even if "vtkBlockColors" array info is not contained in
vtkPVDataSetAttributesInformation although I do skip in this case.

Thanks,
yoshimi