[Paraview] build pv5.3 on windows 10 with visual studio 15 2017

Claire Guilbaud claire.guilbaud at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 10:14:54 EDT 2017

unfortunately I don't have cmake in my path …

I just re-install visual studio 2015, I didn't change anything in my
environment (same qt5.6, same path). And now I'm able to launch paraview
(in debug mode). That's great !

I don't know which component put the environment in such a mess, but there
is one (or more).

Thank for your help

Claire