[Paraview] build pv5.3 on windows 10 with visual studio 15 2017

Aron Helser aron.helser at kitware.com
Thu Apr 20 10:21:42 EDT 2017

That definitely makes me think it was due to compatibility between the
compiler used for QT and the compiler used for ParaView - they need to be
the same. I'm surprised you got ParaView to link with the newer version of
VisualStudio - there may be a way to make that work which is eluding us.
Glad you are up and running,
Aron

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Claire Guilbaud <claire.guilbaud at gmail.com