[Paraview] Modify Orientation Axes

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Mon Nov 28 12:46:08 EST 2016

Nicolas,

ParaView is an open-source project and everybody is welcome to participate.
At Kitware we lead the project and develop the tool and new features
according our customer's need.
Unless a customer request (and pay for) this feature and unless a good
Samaritan
develop it and share, you can only count on yourself here. Of course if you
want to do it,
you will certainly get help on the developers mailing list (paraview-dev).
There is one chance however to have this done by us one day: talk loud
enough on ParaView's uservoice
<https://paraview.uservoice.com/forums/11350-general> and ... cross your
fingers ;)

Best,
Joachim

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*