[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Modify Orientation Axes

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 28 13:42:22 EST 2016

Nicolas,
If this was possible, it was a long time ago.  At present, ParaView does not have the ability to change orientation axes as you specify.  You could add the request to the User Voice.  You can add these from Paraview's front page, under "Request a New Feature".

The orientation axis is somewhat customizable with regards to color.  In the Properties tab, search for Axes.

Alan