[Paraview] Modify Orientation Axes

Nicolás Guarín-Zapata nicoguarin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 10:24:25 EST 2016

Hello Joachim,

> Unfortunately, in recent versions ParaView does not offer (in the GUI) the
> possibility to customize the orientation axes (except label color).

Is it possible to add more options in this direction? Most of the time
I don't use the orientation axes, but in the cases I do I would like
to have options. Each visualization is different and requires
different treatment.

I think that a set of predefined options and some edition
possibilities would be really useful.

> I am curious, in which version did you have to possibility to change more
> options?

I don't remember, but I remember more options in previous versions (maybe 3.x?).

Thanks,

--
Nicolás Guarín-Zapata
PhD Student - Purdue University