[Paraview] Modify Orientation Axes

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 28 22:13:53 EST 2016

If I may, I’ll soften Joachim’s response a bit.

Kitware, Sandia, and many other stakeholders care a lot about the stability, usability, and features of ParaView. But as with any software product, we have limited resources for development and must prioritize the work that we do. There are several independent developers contributing changes most important to them, but we also want to make sure ParaView satisfies the needs of as many users as possible. As multiple people have already stated, we use https://paraview.uservoice.com as a tool to gauge how important new features are to multiple users. Those features that are upvoted by the most users are prioritized to be implemented. Thus if you would like to see a new feature in ParaView, going to its uservoice page is your best bet.

-Ken