[Paraview] parellel processing problem

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Nov 9 21:06:51 EST 2016

You can use the Process Id Scalars to examine the data distribution and
maybe see if something funky is going on there. In parallel there's also a
helper array which you can pseudo-color by to see the partitioning but I
don't remember the name of that array.

You could also try doing something like a Wavelet source in parallel and
pseudo-color that by process id to see if the partitioning is working
properly for that..