[Paraview] Superbuild WIKI page

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Nov 1 11:42:52 EDT 2016

Hi Rick,

It looks like you caught us in transition moving the build
instructions from the wiki to the paraview-superbuild repository.

We have just added build instructions from the README.md file located at:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview-superbuild/blob/master/README.md

The previous version of the instructions on the wiki are available here:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/index.php?title=ParaView/Superbuild&oldid=59804

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Cory

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 8:35 AM, Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY
RDECOM ARL (US) <richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil> wrote:
> I went to the Paraview SuperBuild page and found this message:
>
> "Updated for ParaView Superbuild have moved to the source repository
> starting with ParaView 5.2. For docs for earlier versions, please check out
> the history tab for this page."
>

> If I follow the link to the source repository page, there are no
> instructions for how to build using Superbuild, no instructions how to
> obtain the source or to checkout a specific release.          Am I missing
> something?

> Rick Angelini
> USArmy Research Laboratory
> CISD/HPC Architectures Team