[Paraview] How to obtain the surface from points

Chathu Gunasekera cgunases at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 20:08:13 EST 2016

Hi,
Kenneth, here's what i got (couldn't get the tube though within the shape
itself)

1st image(with surface, using 3D Delaunay filter)
[image: Inline image 1]

2nd image(points, using 3D Delaunay filter))
[image: Inline image 2]

Kenneth is it possible to get a nice tube inside , still having the surface
on (Clipping thing didn't work for me :-(...)

Thank you so much in advance.
--
Warm regards,
Chathuri Gunasekera.