[Paraview] How to obtain the surface from points

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 7 11:13:48 EST 2016

I’m not sure what else to suggest. It looks like a tube is there, but you cannot see it because it is imbedded within the volume. ParaView does not have a way to distinguish the tube part from the rest of the volume. Short of extracting the circles by hand or providing a custom operation to automatically find, register, and connect the circles into tubes, I don’t know how else you would do it.

-Ken