[Paraview] GNOME is hanging with co-processing ...

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Nov 2 11:49:14 EDT 2016

Hi Ufuk,

I haven't heard of any issues like this. Do you get similar behavior on the
machine when running ParaView with a separate, connected pvserver?

If you have an NVIDIA card you may be able to use their EGL libs for
offscreen rendering (i.e. no x-windows needed). See the blog post at
https://blog.kitware.com/off-screen-rendering-through-the-native-platform-interface-egl/.

Best,
Andy