[Paraview] GNOME is hanging with co-processing ...

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Thu Nov 3 05:52:06 EDT 2016

Hi Andy,

I am trying to install ParaView with EGL under Centos 7.1 but ParaView
configuration could not find following libraries,

  EGL_gldispatch_LIBRARY EGL_gldispatch_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND
  EGL_opengl_LIBRARY              EGL_opengl_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

I checked the OS and Nvidia drivers and i confirmed that i don't have
libGLdispatch library.

BTW, i am using Nvidia driver version 352.79. It is little bit old and
now it is 367.57. Do you think that my driver is not capable to install
the ParaView with EGL? If this is the case, i will try to upgrade the
Nvidia library but i just want to be sure.

Thanks for your help,
Regards,

--ufuk