[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Superbuild WIKI page

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Tue Nov 1 11:56:03 EDT 2016

Cory thanks for the update and the pointer.
________________________________
Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Phone:  410-278-6266

-----Original Message-----
From: Cory Quammen <cory.quammen at kitware.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 11:42 AM
To: Rick Angelini <Richard.C.Angelini.CIV at mail.mil>
Cc: "paraview at paraview.org" <paraview at paraview.org>
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [Paraview] Superbuild WIKI page

All active links contained in this email were disabled.  Please verify the
identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links
contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a
Web browser.

----

Hi Rick,

It looks like you caught us in transition moving the build
instructions from the wiki to the paraview-superbuild repository.

We have just added build instructions from the README.md file located at:

Caution-https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview-superbuild/blob/master
/README.md

The previous version of the instructions on the wiki are available here:

Caution-http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/index.php?title=ParaView/Superbuild&ol
did=59804

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Cory