[Paraview] Mono and Stereo Rendering in the CAVE

Faiz Abidi fabidi89 at vt.edu
Fri Mar 25 16:27:53 EDT 2016

I do enable --stereo on the client side when connecting to the server, but
when I give --stereo-type="Crystal Eyes", I get OpenGL errors in
vtkOpenGLCamera.cxx. I don't get that when I don't specify the stereo type.
I *think* that's because "Crystal Eyes" ain't supported by the projectors
we have here (not sure).

Yes, I checked the stereo type in the properties panel. It sets it to
Anaglyph, and Server Stereo Type = Same as Client.