[Paraview] Can a collaborative client share a pipeline without creating a view itself?

Peter Debuchev peterdebuchev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:46:46 EDT 2016

Dear Utkarsh,
I tried to reproduce the error as described in my previous email, but
haven't been able to until now, don't know what happend. The attached code
attaches to a pvserver at localhost:11111 and adds a sphere every half
second. Unfortunately it crashes as soon as I connect ParaView to the same
server.
I guess I'll have to give up programming ParaView and work the old way,
writing VTK files and loading them in ParaView. It is way too complicated.

Peter