[Paraview] Rendering issue with cross-sections in 3D

Craig Christensen craig.christensen at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jun 16 14:45:30 EDT 2016

Hello all,

I'm using Paraview v5.0.1 to visualize some geophysical data, but I'm
running into a rendering issue. When I zoom in to my data sets, data in the
background randomly jumps in front of cross-sections in the foreground.
Here's a video link showing an example of this issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVSPfuS-OVM

Do you encounter the same issue with my data files? Here is a sample of two
of my lines here. They are legacy Paraview v2.0 VTK in ASCII format using
the POLYDATA type.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9e7iyajk29kxwt3/AACix63qx9ali632d9uFjE6ta?dl=0

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem are most welcome. You can reach
me at craig.christensen at ucalgary.ca .

Thanks,
*Craig W. Christensen*
M.Sc. Candidate (Geoscience), University of Calgary
BSc.Eng. (Geological), Queen's University at Kingston

<LinkedIn <http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/craig-christensen/21/240/19/en>>