[Paraview] Can a collaborative client share a pipeline without creating a view itself?

Peter Debuchev peterdebuchev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 01:08:32 EDT 2016

Thank you for the patch. There is still something missing. If I modify the
custom client such that it adds an object every half second or so, then
first start this clients and then ParaView after a few seconds, ParaView
misses one of the objects. ParaView finds those objects that are added
before ParaView starts and those that are added later. But during ParaView
startup one of the objects is lost.
I'll see if I can make this reproducible and send a code example in the
next days.

Peter